Where do I shut my water off at?

There is a shut-off valve located below your meter (see where is my meter?). If this valve is inoperable the City will need to shut off the service at the curb-valve located at the front of the property so you can repair your shut-off valve. Call  406-758-7745 if you need the water turned off while repairs are being made.

Show All Answers

1. How do I start / stop water and sewer service?
2. Where can I make a Payment?
3. Can I access my billing and payment information on the web?
4. Is the water meter used to calculate my sewer bill?
5. What about summer watering?
6. How often do you read my water meter?
7. How do I read my water meter?
8. Where is my water meter located?
9. Where do I shut my water off at?
10. How do I protect my water meter or water lines from freezing?