UPDATED 6/18/20: The Parks and Recreation Department have been working through Governor Bullock’s, Reopening Montana Directive, with the Flathead City-County Health Department to open our spring/summer programs and facilities for the community to participate in or use. On Wednesday, June, 10, Camp Woodland summer day camp opened. There are still spots available. If you are interested in your child attending, please call 758-7975. Woodland Park opened Wednesday June 10 to the public as well, after being closed recently due to the recent high wind event. Playgrounds at all city parks are now open.
Woodland Water Park will open Monday, June 22. Swim lesson registration will begin at the pool on Monday, June 22, at 8 a.m. Swim lessons begin on June 29. Open swim times will be 12-3:30 pm (everyday) & 6:30-8:30pm (Monday-Thursday). Due to COVID-19 precautions, we are required to make the following modifications:
- Locker rooms will be unavailable for changing and showers will be closed.
- Bathrooms will still be available.
- Tubes and life jackets will not be available for use. Please bring your own coast guard approved lifejackets.
- Patrons will be asked to social distance on deck and in the pools (6 feet).
- Please follow all additional posted signage.
We appreciate everyone’s continued patience as we reopen and look forward to seeing you in a park or program in the near future.