Protect and enhance water resources through conservation in order to meet the Integrated Water Resources Plan’s 50-year demand reduction target by:
Establishing & strengthening the community’s water conservation ethic
- raise awareness as to the value of our water supply
- educate the community on conservation efforts and encourage participation through incentives
- provide equitable distribution of resources and incentives for all customer classes
Ensuring adequate water supplies are available; to meet current & future demands, in times of drought, & for long term drought mitigation
- implementing data driven decision making
- developing and implementing methods to track current demand patterns, forecast future demands, and evaluate and modify program elements as needed.