Frequently Asked Questions
- When is my court date?
- How do I get a refund on my cash bond?
- There is a warrant out for my arrest, what do I do?
- Where do I go if I have a ticket from the Montana Highway Patrol or Flathead County Sheriff's Department?
- Can I always just pay the fine no matter what the charge?
- How can I get my conviction expunged or removed from my record?
- What are points and what is this ticket going to do to my driving record or my insurance rates?
- How do I get my ticket dismissed?
- I can’t afford an attorney and don’t qualify for a public defender, can I represent myself?
- I'm supposed to appear in court today, but I can't make it. Do I have to appear?
- The judge ordered restitution to me. When will I get that money?
- What are the court's surcharges used for?
- How do I get my scheduled court hearing moved to a different date?
- How do I request restitution (as a victim)?
- What do I need to bring to court?
- How do I get a conviction off my record?