Business Improvement District Board - Tourism
Due to a recent resignation, one vacancy exists for a large size hotel representative. If interested, apply here.
Meetings generally occur the first Wednesday of the month at 3 p.m. at the
Kalispell Chamber of Commerce, 15 Depot Park.
- Vacancy (Large) - Term expires: April 30, 2022
- Lucy Weeder, Marriott Springhill Suites (Medium) - Term expires: April 30, 2021
- Janet Clark, Kalispell Grand (small) - Term expires: April 30, 2021
- Zac Ford, Hampton Inn (Large) - Term expires: April 30, 2020
- Dawn Hendrickson, Homewood Suites (Medium) - Term expires: April 30, 2020
- Bryce Baker, My Place Hotel (Medium) - Term expires: April 30, 2023
- Emily Schroeder, Hilton Garden Inn (Large) - Term expires: April 30, 2022
The Tourism Business Improvement District Board (BID), with confirmation by the City Council, shall appoint seven owners of property within the district to comprise the board of trustees of the district. Members must be appointed for a term of office of four years, except that a vacancy occurring during a term must be filled for the unexpired term. A member shall hold office until his successor has been appointed and qualified.
Four-year terms to be staggered.
Montana Code Annotated 7-12-1102 describes the purpose of said business improvement district to "promote the health, safety, prosperity, security and general welfare of the inhabitants of the City of Kalispell and the proposed district." The appointed Board of Directors of the BID serve as the executive body to express the policy of the BID and to direct the administrative staff that may be hired to handle the day to day functions of the BID.
Members must own real property within the district.
For More Information