This board has one vacancy. To apply, submit an application.
This board generally meets quarterly or as needed at 7:30 a.m. at the Police Station, 312 First Avenue East.
Past Agendas and Minutes
- VACANCY - Term ends: April 30, 2027
- Joel Schoknecht - Term ends: April 30, 2024
- Mark Pirrie - Term ends: April 30, 2024
- George Giavasis - Term ends: April 30, 2024
- Robert (Bob) Macek Jr - Term ends: April 30, 2026
The Parking Advisory Board shall be composed of five members serving four-year, staggered terms. Members must be electors of the City of Kalispell or own real property within the limits of the City of Kalispell.
The purpose of this board is to provide advice and recommendations to the Kalispell City Council regarding on street and off street parking. The board was created by ordinance 1709.
For more information, contact Karen Durado in the Kalispell Police Department at 406-758-7711.