Regulations & Ordinances
Federal Emergency Management Agency Maps
- 30029C1415J - Generally Kalispell North of Nob Hill Loop and West of Whitefish Stage Road (PDF
- 30029C1420J - Generally near the intersection of Rose Crossing and Whitefish Stage Road (PDF)
- 30029C1805J - Generally Northwest Kalispell (PDF)
- 30029C1810J - Generally Northeast Kalispell (PDF)
- 30029C1815J - Generally Southwest Kalispell (PDF)
- 30029C1820J - Generally Southeast Kalispell (PDF)
- Flood Insurance Study (FIS) Volume (PDF)
- Flood Insurance Study (FIS) Volume 1 (PDF)
Airport Affected Areas
These regulations generally address height restrictions of structures based on location and distance from the city airport. It establishes different zones around the airport by creating imaginary sloped surfaces above the airport runway elevation. Structures cannot penetrate those surfaces without causing an air hazard. The regulations also address some property uses in the immediate vicinity of the airport.
For questions regarding this ordinance please contact the city's Parks and Recreation Department at 406-758-7718.