- Public Works
The engineering division is responsible for project engineering and design, project management, construction management, surveying, and the development and implementation of a comprehensive GIS system. It provides broad engineering support to Water Resources and the Road and Fleet divisions for the performance of their assigned tasks.
The division has many projects and on-going responsibilities. These include working construction management and coordination of public infrastructure construction done by private development and by the City, acquisition and enhancement of the City’s water rights and protection of its source waters, and design and construction of improvements to existing infrastructure and roadways.
Facility Capital Plans
- AWWTP Facility Plan Update (PDF)
- Stormwater Facility Plan (PDF)
- Wastewater Facility Plan Update (PDF)
- Wastewater Facility Plan Update Executive Summary (PDF)
- Water Facility Plan Update (PDF)
- Water Facility Plan Update Executive Summary (PDF)
- Transportation Plan Executive Summary (PDF)
- Transportation Plan (PDF)