Applications & Permits
In addition to a complete hard copy set of the application materials being submitted to our office with the application, an electronic copy is now required either in the form of a disk or can be emailed to the Planning Department (please note that the email file cannot exceed 20 mega bytes).
- View the Permit and Fee Schedule (PDF).
- View the 2018 Planning Board Application Deadlines (PDF)
- View the 2019 Planning Board Application Deadlines (PDF)
Please note, Sign Permit (Permanent) (PDF) for wall signs over 50 square feet please also review the Architectural Review Committee Submittal Requirements (PDF) for additional requirements.
Planning Application & Permit Documents
- Annexation and Initial Zoning (PDF)
- Architectural Review Committee Submittal Requirements (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit (Administrative) (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit (PDF)
- Final Plat (PF)
- Growth Policy Amendment (PDF)
- Major Preliminary Plat - 6 or more lots (PDF)
- Minor Preliminary Plat - summary review, 5 lots or less (PDF)
- Permanent Sign Permit (PDF)
- Planned Unit Development (PDF)
- Revised Preliminary Plat (PDF)
- Sign Permit (Temporary) (PDF)
- Subdivision Improvement Agreement (PDF)
- Zone Change (PDF)
- Zoning Text Admendment (PDF)
- Zoning Variance (PDF)
- Zoning Variance Appeal (PDF)