Domestic Violence

To apply for a temporary order of protection, fill out the Petition for Temporary Order of Protection and Request for Hearing (PDF) and bring to the court.

If you need help with this process please contact Violence Free Crisis Line at 406-752-7273 and an advocate will be assigned to assist you.