- Are tours of the fire station available?
- Does the fire department rescue cats from trees?
- Can I get my blood pressure taken at the fire station?
- Do you have a volunteer program?
- Why do fire engines / trucks and ambulances respond for emergency medical calls?
- What should I do when an emergency vehicle is approaching displaying emergency lights and sirens?
- Why do I see fire trucks or ambulances parked outside of grocery stores?
- What is Kalispell’s ISO (Insurance Services Office) rating?
- Can I burn waste and / or have a bonfire in my yard?
- How do I get my child’s car seat inspected?
- Can I do a ride-a-long on a fire truck or ambulance?
- How do I become a firefighter with Kalispell?
- How do I become an EMT or Paramedic?
- What do firefighters do when they are not running fire or EMS calls?
- What can I do to improve fire safety in my work area?
- Are there other considerations when installing smoke detectors?
- Do extinguishers really need to be serviced every year?
- How do fire sprinklers work?
- Is one smoke detector enough?
- What is a ‘Proper fire extinguisher’? Are there different kinds of extinguishers for different kinds of fires?
- What is a charged extinguisher? How often do extinguishers need to be inspected, tested or serviced?
- What types of smoke detectors are there?
- When one sprinkler goes off, won't they all go off?
- Where should I install my smoke detectors?
- Will smoke set off the sprinkler system?