Kalispell Municipal Court has jurisdiction of all misdemeanors and Kalispell City Ordinance violations alleged to have occurred within Kalispell city limits.
The Court is presided over by Kalispell Municipal Judge Alison Howard.
To provide a forum to resolve alleged violations of the law in a respectful, independent and impartial manner.
What the Court Handles
- City ordinance violations
- Civil cases
- Misdemeanor criminal cases
- Municipal infractions
- Orders of Protection
- Search warrants
Court Help Program
View more information about the self help law center (PDF).
Judges’ Open Court Hours
- Mondays and Tuesdays: Check In between 8:30am -9 am - Court starts at 9 am.
- Mondays and Thursdays: Check In between 2:30am - 3 pm - Court starts at 3 pm.
*If you appear after the above listed times, you can not see the Judge.*
Clerk of Court Hours
- 8:30 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday