Public Records Request


The City of Kalispell does not have Birth, Death, Marriage, Divorce records, or property tax and property title information. Please contact Flathead County.

Court Records

Municipal Court Records such as arrest records, etc. can be requested under Request for Court Research. Arrest records, court records, accident reports, etc. cannot be requested the record request form.

Many commonly requested records are available through County Offices

City Documents

The City Clerk's office is happy to provide you with any public city documents related to administration that you request. Public Records Requests are subject to a fee schedule as outlined in Resolution 5804 (PDF). If the record you are requesting requires a fee to be paid, you will be notified prior to fulfilling the request.

Please complete the following form (PDF) to request a copy of City public records. Be as specific as possible.