Archives Departments City Council Home

Vending Permits

People wishing to vend in city parks, on city property or at a publicly hosted special event held on city property, must obtain a vending permit through the Kalispell Parks and Recreation Department.   There are two types of vending permits.  An annual permit and a special event permit.

Annual Permit - $50, valid for one year from issuance, vendor responsible for liability insurance and additional requirements as listed on the permit application.

Special Event Permit - $10, vendor must have permission from host, permit valid for event times only, vendors covered by host liability insurance with exceptions.  Kalispell Youth Athletic Complex has separate rules that apply.

NOTE:  Bounce house and climbing walls require additional liability insurance statements.


Photos courtesy of Digital Broadway LLC