CITY OF KALISPELL
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2015 - 7:00 P.M.
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
201 FIRST AVENUE EAST
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. AGENDA APPROVAL
B. CONSENT AGENDA APPROVAL
All items listed on the consent agenda will be accepted by one motion. If a council member desires to discuss an item seperately, the item can be removed from the consent agenda by motion.
C. COMMITTEE REPORT
D. PUBLIC COMMENT
Persons wishing to address the council on any issue not on the agenda are asked to do so at this time. Those addressing the council are requested to give their name and address for the record.
E. REPORTS/RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUBSEQUENT COUNCIL ACTION
1. Alcohol Special Event Permit – Kalispell Boulder Project Block Party
This motion seeks approval of the Kalispell Downtown Association request for a permit to serve alcohol as part of its Boulder Project Block Party on September 19, 2015.
2. Resolution 5737 – Board of Investments Loan – Refinance City Hall
This resolution approves a loan with the Montana Board of Investments to refinance the current loan for the purchase and renovation of City Hall to secure a more favorable interest rate.
3. Developer’s Agreement – Spring Prairie Development, Phase Four
This Motion approves a Developer’s Agreement with TKG Spring Prairie Phase Four LLC for the development of a commercial subdivision located immediately south of Costco.
4. Developer’s A greement – Treeline Village Multifamily Development
This Motion approves the Developer’s Agreement with Treeline Village LLC, a one lot multifamily development within the Bloomstone subdivision.
F. MAYOR/COUNCIL/CITY MANAGER’S REPORTS (No Action)
G. EXECUTIVE SESSION – PERSONNEL
* The Mayor may close to the public all or portions of this meeting pursuant to Sect. 2-3-203(3), Montana Code Annotated, if the Mayor finds the meeting relates to a matter of individual privacy and determines the demands of individual privacy exceeds the merits of public disclosure.
1. Employee Review
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
City Hall will be closed Monday, September 7, 2015 for Labor Day.
Next Regular Meeting – TUESDAY, September 8, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. – Council Chambers
Next Work Session - September 14, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to attend this meeting. Please notify the City Clerk at 758-7756.