FY2015 Final Budget
The Finance Department is responsible for the following functions:
- Preparation of the Annual Budget and the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- Treasury functions including debt management, investments, and grant monitoring.
- Administration of the accounting system including accounts payable, payroll, and fixed assets.
- Utility billing for water and sewer customers.
- City Special Assessment management for Street Maintenance assessments, Storm Sewer assessments, Lighting District assessments, Solid Waste assessments, and Urban Forestry.
- Revolving Loan Fund management.
Rick Wills, Finance Director