Archives Departments City Council Home
Home > Clerk >

Public Records Request


** For BIRTH, DEATH, MARRIAGE, or DIVORCE records, as well as property tax and property title information, contact Flathead County at  Municipal Court Records can be requested under Request for Court Research.

The City Clerk's office is happy to provide you with any City public records you request. If we can process your request in less than half an hour, and the records can be sent electronically, there is no fee.

If paper copies are preferred, or if the information cannot be sent electronically, you will be charged 50 cents for the first page and 25 cents for each subsequent page. DVD's and CD's cost $15.00 each.

Please complete this form to request a copy of City public records. Be specific as possible.

Photos courtesy of Digital Broadway LLC